1. Will he break the treaty and yet escape? 他背约岂能逃脱 呢 ?
2. But they like men have transgressed the covenant : there have they dealt treacherously against me. 他们却如亚当背约,在境内向我行事诡诈.
3. They must inevitably experience the in fractions and interruptions which all alliances all times have experienced. 这些联盟必定会经历古往今来所有联盟都曾经历过的背约和中断盟约的遭遇.
4. But like Adam they have transgressed the covenant ; There they have dealt treacherously against Me. 何6:7他们却如亚当背约、境内向我行事诡诈.
5. Approximately 10.5 cm down from the nape. Use the armhole seams as a guide Measure generously. 颈背以下约10.5cm处,以袖窿缝为界,量得稍松点.